Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to my niece Alicia and my brother Bill

 Birthday girl Alicia and her husband DJ

 Alicia and a woman's best friend

 Grandma Siefers and her grandkids Rebecca, Alicia and Adam
By the way, thanks Rebecca for the photos.  Nancy and I had the stomach flu on Christmas Day and couldn't go to Plainville with Grandma Siefers to see Bill and his family. So, thanks Rebecky for sending the photos.  For all of you that don't know, Rebecky is a Siefers' family nickname that she will NEVER lose.

 Adam, Alicia, Grandma Siefers, Rebecca and Bill
Remember, we all need to put September 10 on our calendars for Rebecca's wedding.

 Bill's family: his son Adam, daughter Rebecca and her fiance' Brett, Bill's mom Velma, daughter Alicia and her husband DJ, Bill and his wife Julie.

 My brother Bill - the birthday boy - and my mom, Velma.

Obviously, this photo wasn't taken on Christmas Day in Plainville.  Alicia and Rebecca ran a half marathon earlier in the year. I am not in the photo because I was still on the course because I ran the full marathon. You just never know what you can do until you try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Rebecca! Thank you for sharing. Did not know about the 1/2 marathon. How great! Also really liked the family pictures with all of you...a classic! Cheers,
Nancy