Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fields of Fair, Family and Friends

Dad and his favorite daughters - the most favorite is taking the photo.

The best mom in the world!

Karna gave Debbie and Susan a massage after our trip to the Bunker Hill Cafe for dinner.

Susan and Kelly caught Joey for a photo. For some reason he is a little shy around my camera. And yes, he really was talking on the phone.

I have been working out every day. What do you think of my new body?

Kevin worked in 'Ag Land' at the state fair on Saturday. Ag Land is a play place for children.

Todd needed a little love from Debbie because he had to work the K-State booth at the State Fair all day on Saturday. I think it will take Todd and Kevin a whole year to recover from their State Fair experiences. Susan, Debbie and I had a great time. We tried to eat as much State Fair food as we could. We had fried cheese, Butch's BBQ, Pronto Pups (corn dog), taffy, and funnel cakes.


Matt and his daughter Hallie share a laugh. Can you see the resemblance between them?

Susan and her grand daughter Anna

Garrett gave his brother Sam a ride on the Wiggle Racer that Susan bought at the State Fair. I am sure you will not be surprised to learn that Debbie bought one for her grand daughter Natalie.

Of course, Anna had to join the fun with her brothers Sam and Garrett.

This is some of the silage feed that I planted in late June. I was so relieved to see it grow because when you are planting, it just does not seem like it will grow. I guess you just need to have faith and a little rain. And now it needs a lot of sunshine and heat.

Garrett in a milo field.

Anna and I in Kevin and Sharon's milo field.

Another photo in the field of fair and family

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love the pictures, looks like a great weekend! Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Your favorite niece!

P.S. I especially love the STL hat, the Cardinals need all the support they can get at this time of year!