Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our first Day with Leah

Luckily, I had a doctor appointment in KC on Thursday. Thank goodness Leah was born on Tuesday evening, so Nancy and I were able to visit Leah just a day and a half after she was born. Leah and her parents, Jody and Tim, were already home from the hospital Thursday afternoon and we spent a few hours with them. I made a short video from the photos of our visit. Enjoy seeing Leah on her first few hours at her home. Her dad and mom took her for their first walk together in her stroller and her grandparents (and Nancy and I) doted on her the rest of the time. Welcome to the world beautiful baby Leah!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Kay loves the technology which is a great way to show off all the great pictures of Leah and her wonderful family. It was great spending time with you all. What a beautiful girl! Nancy

Susan said...

Cute baby! Congratulations Tim and Jody. Can't wait to hug Leah myself. Love, Aunt Susan

Nice video, Mary Kay

Robyn said...

Mary Kay,
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. What a great day spending time with Leah, Tim and Jody and family. Great to see you and Nancy, too.

Anonymous said...

Jody & Tim, Congratulations on the new arrival! I wonder how long it will be before all of the adoring fans will convince Leah she is the BEST LEAH IN THE WORLD! I love the song MK chose to go with the pictures. Good job MK!
Barbara (in Chicago)

Anonymous said...

OK, so pictures of that sweet newborn ALMOST make me want to give Great Aunt MK more nieces or nephews. I miss those days when my kids were infants. I think Leah looks a lot like her Mommy.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome video. Thanks for creating and sharing it Mary Kay! Congratulations Tim and Jody--Leah is so beautiful. We can't wait to see her in person. Becky & Stanley

Anonymous said...

Dear Jody and Tim--

Warmest wishes on the birth of your beautiful baby girl, Leah! Sending all of you lots of love as you embark on this wondrous journey. I am so delighted that Mary Kay continues to share all of the joys of the Siefers family. I feel blessed to know so many of you!

Much love,
Candi Hironaka Pitts

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

Anna just watched and she kept saying "awwww, awwww, awwww, she is so beautiuful." Then she said, "she is even more beautiful than I thought."

Debbie said...

Anna you are just the sweetest thing!