Monday, March 7, 2011

How do you like my new shoes?

When I grow old, I am going to wear pink shoes.  The K-State women's basketball team wore these shoes for their Pink Zone game last weekend. I immediately fell in love with the shoes and ordered a pair the next day.  Are you asking why I would wear pink shoes?  I don't know for sure, but they just spoke to me.  I am going to buy more pairs of different brands and styles and wear pink shoes from now on.  I am doing it for cancer awareness. When people ask me why I am wearing them, I am going to talk about cancer awareness.  I am still working on the exact message, but it just seems right to me.  The forces of the world spoke to me at that game, and I listened. This is just something I need to do right now. Will any of you wear pink shoes with me?

6 comments:

Jody said...

I love the new shoes, those are fancy smancy! I'm sure you'll be the talk of campus with those!

Mary Kay said...

There is just one negative to these shoes. When I want anonymity in the restroom at the Leadership Building, there is no question as to who belongs with the pink shoes.

Susan said...

Mary Kay, I already have pink snow boots. I think the pink shoes are cool. Sign me up. What a conversation piece!
Susan

Debbie said...

That bathroom issue might be a problem unless you can get most of the Leadership Studies Dept on board with the pink shoes!!! Sign me up for a pair too! Does that mean we should start running too?

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

Yes, I think the Siefers sisters should start running in pink shoes. I'm pretty sure Anna would be on board with the shiny pink shoes.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Running??? HA HA HA