Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kelly and friends in the St Patty's Day Fun Run

I decided not to crop these photos of Kelly and friends in the two-mile fun run in Manhattan because I wanted you to get the feel of how many people participated.  I think Kelly has found her niche, she looks like a natural and was not even breathing heavy at the end. This photo was taken near the start line just in front of Varney's in Aggieville.  Kelly is in black shorts and a grey shirt next to her friend Meredith.

This series of photos was taken near the finish line.

You can click on the photos to see them in a larger size.






2 comments:

Jody said...

Way to go Kelly (and friends)! Looks like it was a nice day for a run. Hope you had a green beer to celebrate finishing your run!

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

As much as I have hated running the last several months I can't believe I actually enjoyed the 2 mile run. Yes, we went to Willie's after the run to watch the game and have a green beer. It was a great day.