Friday, March 21, 2008

Family Fun in Kansas City for Spring Break


We enjoyed a delicious meal at McCormick and Schmick's at the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City. We were all smiles in this photo because we just finished the signature dessert - a chocolate bag with white mousse and lots of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberry puree. Of course, the wine contributed to our smiles, too. On the left side of the table - my sister Susan, my niece Jody, my sister Debbie; on the right - my partner Nancy, my niece Rebecca, and me.


This photo was taken on the steps leading to the restaurant. Do we look hungry? Left to right: Nancy, Rebecca, Jody, Debbie, Susan and me. We had a great time in KC. Thanks ladies for fun and laughter on this trip!! Are you ready for a few days in Las Vegas in June?





No comments: