Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Birthday Wish and a Few More Photos


Happy Birthday to the Best Sports Writer in the World - my friend Mechelle. She is barely visible in this photo because she is holding Garrett. Mechelle is a dear friend who always brings laughter and love to Nancy and me. This photo was taken on Garrett and Anna'a 'vacation' to Manhattan. They spent a couple of days with us (and their Grandma Thielen), but most of the time was spent in the hot tub. They had just showered after their late night visit to the hot tub.


This is Nancy's niece Sara and Nancy's brother-in-law Harvey. They live in Lincoln, Nebraska, and are the daughter and husband to Nancy's sister, Jane, who has been very, very good to Nancy and me during my illness. Of course, she was good to us before I was sick, too.


John, don't you think your daughter Natalie is a little too young to drink beer?


Hallie loves to smile for the camera!
Or, she just smiles when she thinks of her favorite grand aunt - Mary Kay.


Love those pink boots! Jody was one of Anna's favorite playmates at Easter.


I think Hallie is praying that her parents, Matt and Lori, won't embarrass her.

No comments: