Sunday, November 2, 2008

Natalie's birthday party

Natalie had a hard time waiting for her Aunt Jody to get the doll out of the box.

Natalie and her Dora tricycle

Sisters Susan and Debbie dressed alike for the party. I didn't get the memo.

Natalie and her cousin

Natalie and her Mom Stacia

Another photo of Natalie and her Mom blowing out the candles

Natalie

Susan, Hallie and Nancy

Natalie

Love that birthday cupcake!

How many children can sit in one turtle sandbox? Seven. Hallie waited until a seat opened and she joined the sandbox gang.

Natalie and her Aunt Jody

Natalie's dad - John. He is the one who is going to take care of me in my old age. Yes, he drew the short straw with my nieces and nephews and won the prize of having Aunt Mary Kay live with them in my elder years.


Sisters Debbie and Susan and their grand-daughters Natalie, Anna, and Hallie who was reaching into Natalie's baby carrier.

Natalie was not happy that Hallie took her doll toy.

Anna tried her hand at getting one of Natalie's dolls. It didn't work, Natalie was determined to protect her new birthday toys.

Jody and Tim - I finally got a couple photos of Tim. He usually avoids me when I have my camera.

No comments: