Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photos from Dad's birthday party

The Siefers' family - Mom, Debbie, Susan, MK, Bill and Dad

Cousins Anna and Hallie enjoyed Aunt Debbie's cupcakes. I think they each had three before the day was over. Their mode of eating was to lick the frosting off the top and then ask for another cupcake.

I am not sure about this look on Anna's face, but she really did love the cupcake - frosting.

Who needs hands to eat a cupcake? Hallie didn't waste any time getting to the good part.

Anna and Hallie with Aunt Joan and Fred in the background.

Debbie, Anna, Hallie and Susan

Hallie's mom - Lori

Hallie's dad, Matt

Debbie, are you encouraging this behavior?

Anna and Hallie

Nancy and Anna having fun.

My cousin Blaine and his wife Janet

Blaine and his mom, my Aunt Joan

Sam and his mom, Kelly

Fred

Blaine and Sam

MK and family friend Fern

The Best mom in the world

Aunt Joan with the Siefers' kids - Debbie, MK, Bill, and Susan. I am definitely her favorite niece because she always make me huntington chicken.

No comments: