Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas at Susan's house in Dorrance

Rebecca, Alicia, and Adam with their favorite aunt in the world - Mary Kay

Susan tried to talk Adam in to admitting that she was his favorite aunt, but he would not budge.

The Siefers' siblings MK, Susan, Bill, and Debbie with the best mom in the world - Velma

Anna and Garrett borrowed my laptop so they could watch Tom and Jerry DVD's

My sweet brother Bill and me.

Kevin and Sam
Nancy and I ended up with the same gift after the gift exchange where you select a gift, but others can take if from you. Susan and Deb had purchased the exact same gift without discussing it ahead of time. Nancy and I each ended up with the two gifts.

Ok, everybody cross your arms! Nancy, Adam, and Joey

Rebecca and her second cousin Sam


I ended up with the 'joke' gift that has made an appearance at the Siefers family Christmas for the last several years. The shirt is from a Peirano family reunion a few years ago. The trick is to wrap it so that the receiver is non-suspecting that the gift will include the shirt. This year Jody and Tim gave me a can of peppermint flavored hot chocolate mix. But when I opened the can, I was surprised with THE SHIRT. Well done Jody and Tim.

Sam and his Grandpa John


Anna took several pictures with Alicia's camera. I think Alicia was surprised each time a photo actually turned out well.


Garrett shared the humor from Tom and Jerry with Debbie and Sister Rose.

Sam was able to get Alicia to do whatever he wanted

Again, more of Alicia doing just what Sam wanted her to do.

My mom!

One of my favorite nephews - Adam

Love birds - Joey and Kelly

Jody and her mom - Debbie

Anna being Anna - with a black olive on each finger

Greg, were you the first one to go through the line?

Rebecca gave us the senior picture pose

I'm taking a photo of Rebecca just as she was taking a photo of me.

This is evidence that I do work. I carved the prime rib.

Bill and his eldest child - Alicia

Alicia, Sharon, and Susan

Kevin looking guilty

Hallie really wanted to tear in to that gingerbread house

Alicia and MK

Rebecca laughing at the her nicknames: Becky and Rebecky - that only grandma Siefers can call her.

Nancy and Julie

Debbie with Tim in the background. Tim doesn't like to have his photo taken so he is always scratching his forehead whenever I am around with my camera.

No comments: