Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pre-Christmas in Dorrance

I visited my nephew Adam at his work place in Hays. He took a break from his mechanic job to visit with me and, of course, I had to have my picture taken with him.

My niece Rebecca stopped in Dorrance to see her favorite aunt - yes that would be me.

Rebecca with Anna and Spice - the kitten.

Anna and her home made telescope

Pearl and Kramer - the two best dogs in the world took a nap in the sunshine. They work hard and need their rest.

Garrett spelled his name with woods pieces

Garrett took this picture of the K-State logo on my sweatshirt

Matt and Hallie - she had fallen asleep at Grandma Susan's house and Matt had to wake her to take her home. She was still a little sleepy in this photo.

Cousins Hallie and Anna in bed after a long day of playing together.

No comments: