Thursday, March 5, 2009

Garrett's birthday party

I am a little late in getting these photos posted from Garrett's birthday party last weekend. We had a great time with family and friends in celebrating Garrett's 6th birthday. Enjoy the photos.

Mick gave Garrett the obligatory birthday spanking.

Garrett's mom, Kelly, gave him a birthday hug.

More spanking for the birthday boy, this time from his dad, Joey.

Garrett and his basketball cake.

I was sitting in the chair watching TV with the kids when Garrett first sat on my lap, then Hallie wanted to sit on my lap, then Anna decided she could not be left out so she joined me, too. Love is a wonderful thing.

Hallie and grandma Susan

This is a lively looking crew - Debbie, Jo, and John.

Joey and son Sam

Hallie, why are you standing in a whole box of tissues - that are no longer in the box.

Ok, I get it. They emptied the box of tissues so Anna could throw them in the air.

Sam the pianist

Aunt Debbie was definitely Garrett's favorite last weekend. It pains me to admit that.

Matt, is that your 'make my day look' or your 'get that camera out of my face look'

Sharon and Kevin. What happened to the cake that was on that plate?

Again, Debbie was Garrett's favorite.

Garrett and grandma Susan

Sam, where did you get that can of beer?

Matt and Debbie - two-fisted drinkers! I think I know where Sam's beer came from.

Garrett cut and served his cake

Hallie is a doctor in training

Colleen and Sharon on the floor with empty plates and big smiles

Sam and his Uncle Kevin

I wonder if any of the adults in the room noticed that Anna is trying to give Hallie a haircut?

Hallie will need a little more medical training before she opens her practice

Anna and Hallie - Ring around the rosey

Sam joined the girls in ring around the rosey

More Sam and Uncle Kevin

Hallie is a movie star

Lori and Matt take a break

Hallie checked her dad's heart. The verdict = he has one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would pull his pants and undies down to spank him, put him over my knee and as I spank him my fingers find their way into his sweet,tight hole, work it good and hear him whimper, unzip and pull my cock out for him to suck , then put him on the floor, flip up his legs and put just enough in him to cum then his boi pussy is mine, mmmmmmmmmm love tight toddler boys