Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good news and bad news

Good news - Nancy's ankle is not broken. Susan took her to Salina for an x-ray this morning and no fractures. Nancy is taking it easy today, but Susan said Nancy does not have any sick days built up yet. So, it will be back to work for Nancy on Wednesday. I want to give a 'shout out' to my sister Debbie for organizing the x-ray.

Bad news - I have the stomach flu and the general aching all over my body. It hit me Monday night. I had a fever, stomach upset, generous diarrhea, chills, and an overall yucky feeling. Is this too much information? Hopefully, this is the 24 hour variety flu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great first three days of eight weeks!

Deb Feil said...

I'd say "oh poop" about your sickness, but then you probably would :) Take care of yourself and I hope Nancy feels better soon as well.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are sick and Nancy hurt her ankle. Glad the ankle isn't broken. Get well my friends!!

Jackie