Saturday, November 14, 2009

Game day fun at our house

Sweet Brook and her second-favorite great aunt, Debbie. We had lots of fun at our house on Saturday after the K-State game. Even though we didn't win the game, we still had lots of reasons to celebrate - mainly just spending time together and sharing our love.

Hallie helped Nancy extinguish the candles. As you can see by her expression, Hallie took her responsibility very seriously.

Sweet Brooklyn and her number one, most favorite great aunt in the world - me!

Brook, are you giving the photographer the finger?

Matt took this photo of his wife, Lori and daughter, Hallie as well as Sharon and Jody. Actually, Matt likes to put my camera on the mode that you can hold the shutter button and it will take photo after photo. He always fills my memory card with photos, this is the only one I could use of the hundreds he took. It did take me lots of time to erase all the photos. Thanks Matt.

Susan and son Matt

We had a mother child theme - Debbie and daughter Jody

We always gather in our kitchen and belly-up to the bar area. Even though Nancy is a bit out of focus, I like this photo because it shows Debbie, Hallie, Jody and Nancy lined up to the bar.

She's pregnant! That's right, Sharon and Kevin are expecting in April!! More babies in our family, I love it. My nephew John and his wife Stacia are expecting their second baby in January. I am thankful for all the joys my nieces and nephews bring to my life.

Matt, are you mocking your cousin Jody?

Sweet Hallie

Matt enjoyed his fair share of the bacon-wrapped grilled shrimp. A few months ago, Matt and Lori hosted us for a shrimp and crab night at their house in Dorrance. It was delicious. So, Nancy and I decided to serve the bacon-wrapped grilled shrimp at the party today. Needless to say, it was a big hit.

More fun in the kitchen - Matt, Jody and Hallie

Lori and sweet Brooklyn

Matt gave Brooklyn her first guitar lesson.

No comments: