Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A contest for Lori's birthday

Actually Nancy and I called Lori the night before her birthday and sang happy birthday to her as a pre-birthday present. She said her birthday hope this year is for Matt to take her to the big city of Ellsworth for a DQ blizzard. Ah, life in the country!

Ok, so I took a little time last night to make an 'out of the ordinary' birthday post for Lori. I took a photo of Lori and Brooklyn and used befunky.com to jazz them up a bit. I need you to vote for your favorite in the poll at the right side of the page. You can also add a comment at the bottom of the post. And finally, happy birthday Lori.

You can click on any photo to see it in a larger view.

#1


Align Center#2 - Remember to click on the photos to see them in a larger window.


#3


#4


#5


#6 - remember to click on the photos to see them in a larger window


#7

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to you Lori! Hope you have a great day! While there might not be a five star restaurant there I think you have lots of "five star moments" at your house! Enjoy the day!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Lori! I think a DQ blizzard is a great way to celebrate a birthday. The day is beautiful, a perfect day for a birthday! Have a good one!

Mary Kay said...

Voters, where is your sense of creativity in this poll? A simple black and white photo is leading in the voting, not only leading, but dominating! I am thinking about removing the black and white one. I guess you are telling me that 'being funky' with the photos isn't that great. But, I won't stop being funky..

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary Kay, I appreciate the funky look as they look like paintings. Hold on to your funky!

Debbie said...

I agree with you Mary Kay....the black and white photo is great but this is about going out of the box! Lori....we need an update on the five star meal or blizzard!!!