Monday, September 6, 2010

Another post today - mostly kids

Kelly and son Sam


Notice the Jeff Gordon cap Garrett is wearing - I wonder who gave that to him?

Sam is so very cute!


The look of love - Aunt Joan and Fred



Does anyone else think Garrett is growing up way too fast?

Garrett enjoyed fun in the sun.

Cousins Anna and Hallie - what one does, the other one does.





No reason for the black and white photo - I just decided to try something different

This is my favorite photo of the day. It just speaks to me. I was trying to take a photo of Brooklyn, but this is what I got instead. I love it.

Anna went down the slide backwards. I think the hard landing surprised her.

Anna is tough - a bump on the back of her head is not going to stop her.

Sweet Brooklyn

Anna the acrobat

Matt and daughter Brooklyn


Because it was hot and very windy, Garrett decided to farm in the dirt of the shed. When he came in the house, I just couldn't resist taking these photos.


1 comment:

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

I think Garrett is growing up way too fast.