Monday, September 6, 2010

Mini Siefers Family Reunion

The three Siefers brothers and in-laws: Aunt Ferrol, Aunt Barbara, Uncle Abe, La Vern, Uncle Ken, Aunt Jeannine, Uncle Merrill, and my Mom. Abe (also known as William, Bill, Marland, and Abraham), Ken and Merrill are my Dad's brothers.

Some members of the Siefers family gathered in Wilson on Sunday to visit with Uncle Ken and LaVern as they traveled from Florida to California. They stopped for a few days in Dorrance/Wilson so we had a party!


Greg and Deb - they were on their way to another party that day, but they first stopped in Wilson for our party.

Mom and Aunt Jeannine

Lori, Matt and their youngest daughter Brooklyn

Matt and Brooklyn - with Susan in the background

Uncle Ken with my cousins Stephanie and Rose

Hallie, Lori, Matt and LaVern

Anna and Brooklyn - I do believe they were dancing

My cousins Rene, Bill, Stephanie and Rose with their parents Aunt Barbara and Uncle Marland

No comments: