Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Rebecca

Well, this is embarrassing!  I don't have a photo of Rebecca to post for her birthday wish.  The sad part is that I had two very embarrassing retro photos of Rebecca. A month ago when I dug through a huge box of photos to find a couple of retro pictures for Joey's birthday post, I found just the perfect pictures of Rebecca to post for her birthday. I laid the photos on my desk so that I would have them for this time.  Well, Nancy and I searched and searched and searched for those photos, but we could NOT find them.  Bummer...  Some day I know we will come across those photos and I will post them. But, for now Rebecca, you are saved.  Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Whew!! Hmm...wonder where those pictures are?! Would you believe me if I said I made a quick trip to Manhattan yesterday and grabbed them while you were out? Ok you are right...I didn't! Thanks for the birthday wish!

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to you Rebecca! Yes, we will find the pictures....just you wait! Cheers,
Nancy