Monday, November 12, 2007

Photo of the Day - my sister Debbie and her quilting buddies


Nancy took this photo last Friday after we ate dinner at Harry's. Debbie and her friends (they are my friends too) spent the afternoon shopping for Fat Quarters. For all of you non-quilters, Fat Quarter is a quilting term for the specific size of material. It is also my favorite quilting term. In fact, whenever I see my sister Debbie, I like to ask her if she has any extra Fat Quarters. It just sounds fun, doesn't it? Back to the photo, Gayle, Anita, Debbie, and Kathy DID shop for quilting material (and other things) in Manhattan and Junction City and then joined Nancy and me at Harry's. As you study this photo, you can see that Gayle and Debbie made the same jacket choice, while Anita and Kathy made the same color choice! Maybe you are spending a little too much time together.... Thanks ladies for a fun evening!

No comments: