Monday, November 5, 2007

Photos of the Day - Just some photos I want to share


Dad loves to eat breakfast at the Bear House Cafe in Bunker Hill.
His favorite is American fries with fried onions.



My grand-niece Natalie was more interested in standing on her birthday present than playing with it.



My sister Susan and my grand-nephew Garrett



John, Grace, and Deuce visited us on Halloween.



My friend Lilly and her cat.


Di, Jeremy, and Jackie in their Halloween costumes.



Last week, I watched the famous Dorrance/Wilson volleyball team as they defeated TWO opponents with precision serves and 100 mph kills!! It was fun to see them play. Way to go ladies: Beth, Donna Fay, Heather, Kim, Teresa, Ellen, and Sharon.




Anna and Garrett love computers, especially my laptop. At age four, Garrett can use the touch pad while he navigates through his two favorites websites - starfall.com and thomasandfriends.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH BABY!!!! OUR VOLLEYBALL TEAM IS STILL ON TOP!!

We had two wins tonight. Two more weeks of games to go.

Sharon

Unknown said...

Hey MK!

Love your MacBook in this last photo!!!

Macs RULE!!

Andy