Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February 28 Birthdays - Garrett, Jackie, and Lilly

Happy 5th Birthday to my grand-nephew Garrett. This is his serious, contemplative look.

This is his playful look with his Uncle Kevin as Garrett models Nancy's Russian hat

Happy Birthday to my friend Jackie - she posed in Bosco Plaza outside the K-State Student Union. Jackie has been very, very good to Nancy and me. In fact, whenever we need assistance with house stuff we call Jackie!!

Happy Birthday to my friend Lilly. She is a sweet young girl with a heart of gold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to report Garrett had a wonderful birthday. He took treats to pre-school. He says once all his friends turn 5 they will all get to start Kindergarten. We ended the day with dinner at McDonald's. He really likes Wendy's but we didn't want to drive to Hays. Oh! To be 5 again.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I think Garrett has wonderful days most days! He's a great little boy....very special to lots of his "people". Aunt Debbie