Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More photos from Nancy's party

Monica's son Isaiah just loved to have his picture taken.

Nancy and her last assistant director Karen who will now take over the office until a replacement is found for Nancy.

Debbie and Di enjoying the delicious cake.

Frances and Andrea and a little wine. Frances, should you be drinking wine at age 92? Of course you should. Enjoy life!

I love this photo - Jeremy, a dog, a basketball, no shoes and a piece of cake. Life doesn't get any better for a young boy.

Nancy and her second mom, Frances.

Andrea gave a little love to the best dog in the world - Kramer.

Susan and Mike (and Pearl under the table) - Pearl used to live with Susan on her farm so Pearl stayed very close to Susan. I think Pearl missed Susan, but I am not sure if Susan misses Pearl.

Barbara, being Barbara, had a little fun with my mom and Jaclyn.

Nancy, Jackie, Barbara and Alex - he is the son of one of my friends and colleagues Mary.

Kathy and Rita were having an interesting conversation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pictures. I've really enjoyed them!