Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Update

1. Nancy's sister Barbara became a grandmother last week when her daughter Kristy gave birth to Jacob Robert Myers on April 15, 2009 at 11:45 p.m. He weighed 7 pounds 3 oz. and measured 20". Mom and baby are doing well and Grandma Barbara is planning a visit to Michigan next week to see little Jacob.

2. Bill is home in Plainvile after his back surgery last week. He says he is fine, but this is the same man whose doctor said Bill's back was the one of the worst cases he had seen. Bill, I have one word for you - REST.

3. Pearl is much, much better. The vet thinks she was bitten by a spider or snake. She has been on antibiotics and pain medicine for a week and she is acting almost normal.

That's all for now.
Mary Kay

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Bill, I have a few words for you....I know that will come as a surprise to you!!! TAKE IT EASY!!! Be kind to that back. I have never told you what to do before....I just hope you will listen to me this time! Your favorite sister...Debbie