Friday, April 3, 2009

Relay for Life

We had a few minutes before the Relay for Life started so Nancy took this photo of me with the 'wildcat' statue outside the alumni center.

My dear friend Candi and I with our survivor sashes.

I gave a short 'survivor' speech before the walking started.

Candi and I carried the banner for the survivor walk. You can click on the photo to see it in a larger view.

Willie attended the event and was a big hit with all of us

The School of Leadership Studies Ambassadors hung this sign on their tent. They are a great group of students - and they will be leading the world in a few years.

Ambassadors Lori and Brett walked a few laps with Nancy and me

Brett gave me sass, so I punched him in the stomach - just kidding!! He does give me a hard time, so I give it right back to him.

No comments: