Friday, September 25, 2009

First photos of Brooklyn courtesy of Kelly

Sweet, sweet Brooklyn Mae Thielen

Brooklyn and her big sister Hallie. Notice the ribbon's in Hallie's hair - it says - it's a girl. You can click on the picture to see it in a larger view. For the last three months or so whenever you asked Hallie what her new baby's name was going to be, she said Goober. I like Brooklyn better than Goober. I do think Hallie will call her little sister Goober a few times during their lives.

Garrett and great-grandma Velma Mae - yes, Brooklyn has her great-grandma's middle name.

I guess Sam didn't trust Brooklyn's doctor so he decided to do his own health evaluation on her.

Anna and baby Brooklyn

3 comments:

Jody said...

Congrats Matt & Lori (and Hallie) I can't wait to meet Brooklyn!

Anonymous said...

Anna is really wishing that Brooklyn was her baby sister.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.