Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Lori and Matt; and Happy Birthday to Colleen

I had a tough time finding a recent photo of Matt and Lori. I had lots of each one of them, but there weren't any of Matt and Lori in the SAME photo - that will have to change. Of course, I will wait until Lori has her baby, which should be in the next couple of weeks. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am ready for Hallie's little sister or brother to be here NOW.

Happy Birthday Colleen - hope you play a round of golf to celebrate the big day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Kay: I do so enjoy your blogs. How nice it is to see families intact and spending time together having fun. It must be a joy for your mother to be a part of all of this. You have a good family and good sisters and brother.