Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great photo of Kevin and Sharon

There is really no special reason to take this photo, well maybe the special reason is that Kevin and Sharon are expecting a baby in April. We were waiting to take a photo of Susan's family when Kevin, Sharon and I went outside and snapped this photo on the first try. I would say it turned out pretty good, but there is a tree going through Kevin's head. That is one of the first rules of photography - try not to have distractions in the background.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MK, those pictures are out of this world. How I wish I could see all of you and, especially, your mother. Surely I will get up there some weekend? Tell your mom I will let her know so I won't be chasing her around, trying to find her. I don't think I have ever seen such good-looking, intelligent people as are in those pictures. Thank you, MK

Rebecky ;) said...

Yea!! Congrats Kevin and Sharon!! I hope your baby is born on April 12th! What a GREAT day for a birthday!! :)

Jackie said...

Great Picture, Mary Kay! Congrats Kevin and Sharon!

Anonymous said...

I think you are a great photographer! Great photo.