Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mick

The many talents of Mick - his most obvious talent is playing with the young ones. Mick is a kid at heart, that's why we love him. Ok, now I need your suggestions as to Big Mick's other talents.

Mick shepherded the kids on the inaugural walk to the new dock.

Mick's second most obvious talent is conversation, in particular, making people laugh.

Mick and Kelly obviously found humor in carrying on a conversation while Joey worked on the combine header.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mick is fun! I like climbing on him. Happy Birthday, Big Mick!

Love, Anna

Anonymous said...

I agree Mick is a kid at heart!

Happy Birthday!

Velma

Anonymous said...

Mick and Joe were charter members of the "Oops" club at the farm. They always had a story about why something went wrong--and sometimes right! All Colleen and I could do was smile and shake our heads!

Thanks for all you do, Mick!!

Happy Birthday!

Susan

PS I think there are three new members of the "Oops" club at the farm. We won't name names!

Colleen A said...

Please note that Mick's mother raised him, not me; my mental attitude is that I am in "mission work' and will be forever it appears.
Colleen

Also, I hope the oops club is not genetic; we have kids and grandkids to worry about if that is so.

Anonymous said...

I think Mick really stops by the farm hoping to play with the kids....if the guys catch him they always find something for him to do so his time with the kids is cut short.

I know the kids love him and the rest of us think he is pretty OK. Happy Birthday!

Kelly