Saturday, March 27, 2010

Christabelle

We had a graveside service on Monday for my friend Christabelle Fitzgerald who died at the age of 97. Nancy and I both spoke at the service. Christabelle was the sister of Frances (Nancy's second mom) and she was a very special friend to me. Christabelle and I spent many hours together just talking about life. I didn't meet Christabelle until she was in her mid 80's and she had already lost most of her sight by that time. She didn't watch TV, so we talked and talked and talked. She truly was a gift in my life. I will miss my friend. Note: yes, this photo was taken in 2007, I do have hair now.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am thinking of you and Nancy. You both have a special way of touching people's lives, and I know that you had a special impact on Christabelle's life. :)