Sunday, March 7, 2010

Delightful Weekend for Nancy's Birthday

It was a great birthday weekend for Nancy and me. Ok, ok, so it was Nancy's birthday and not mine, but I still enjoyed the celebrations. We started on Friday night by visiting the Brenneman sisters - Natalie and Emily - and then we ate dinner at Red Lobster. I took a lot of photos this past weekend so I will post them over the course of a few days. But, for now enjoy the Friday night photos.

My newest great niece, Emily Kate

More of sweet Emily

Emily's big sister Natalie and mom Stacia

Birthday girl Nancy and Emily

Oh, how sweet, Natalie loving on Emily

Emily with her Aunt Jody

Natalie and her daddy John

Father/daughter time

Natalie looks like she is studying her little sister.

A kiss for grandma

The next few photos are Natalie's attempt at doing the K-S-U

K or S, I am not sure

And this, it was part of the K-S-U, but I am not sure what part.

Natalie and grandpa Greg

No comments: