Friday, July 16, 2010

I post lots of photos because I love my great nieces and nephews and I want you to know them

The Blues Cousins - Natalie and Anna

Nancy and I took Anna and Sam to Salina on Friday morning to spend time with Debbie, Jody, Natalie, Emily and Stacia. We played at Natalie's house and then went to the splash park. I posted lots of photos on the post because I LOVE these people! Enjoy!

My niece Jody

Stacia - mom to Natalie and Emily

Debbie with Emily; Debbie is the grandmother to Natalie and Emily

Natalie
I won't write a caption for each photo, I just want you to enjoy all the fun in these pictures.

Natalie

Emily and Anna

Natalie played the hostess by serving Sam a cup of tea.

Don't you just love the way Debbie looks at her grand daughter Emily?

More love from Debbie to Emily

Anna, Sam and Natalie
Enjoy the next photos that show the progression of how we arrived at this final photo.





This is how the group photo started, Sam and Natalie were not ready to stand together. Anna worked her magic and made it happen.

Debbie and grand daughter Natalie

Jody and Nancy

The cousins, Natalie and Anna, ended up spitting water on each other.



















Jody gave the kids a volleyball lesson - yes, she did it in the house.

Even though these next few photos are similar, they show the gentle spirit of Emily.




Emily and I have similar rolls on our arms.

These photos are from Thursday night when Nancy, Susan and I took Hallie and Brooklyn to the lake for fun in the water and at a play park.



Brooklyn has two teeth!


I like these two photos of Susan and Brooklyn. This one is when things were fairly calm, the next one is when they both broke out in laughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MK, I think Emily looks like you in the 4th photo down in that group of photos of her. Cute.

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

I love the series of pictures of Natalie, Sam & Anna. Even though I was not there I can totally see my kids being exactly like that.
Kelly