Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas with the Bieber family in Lincoln, Nebraska

Harvey gave a little last minute help with the prime rib by wrapping it in foil for the last few minutes of cooking. I want to give a shout out to Jane for preparing a delicious meal of prime rib, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, rolls, and pie. It was a great meal to start the Christmas celebrations.

Rob - all grown up with a beard

Sara helped with the gravy. She also mashed the potatoes.  Sara and I are kindred spirits as I am also the potato masher in my family.

Sweet Nancy was the first one to the dinner table.

Rob and Kramer took an after meal nap together.

The Bieber family - Sara, Harvery, Jane and The Robinator

Sara and Rob doing what siblings do best - teasing one another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto to MK's description of the grand meal. Wonderful! Jane took MK and I for a drive around Lincoln, NE: where I went to college, where our Fager Grandparents lived and University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus. Amazing growth on East and Downtown campuses. Great drive Jane! It was extra fun to be with Sara and Rob too!
Nancy