Monday, December 6, 2010

She's Engaged to be Married!! Let's party..

The lovely couple - Brett and Rebecca - finally.
I stole this 'engagement' photo from Rebecca's facebook page. 

Ok, ok, the photo is a bit dated, it is from Alicia's wedding.  But, in my defense Rebecca and Brett have been dating a while so some of the photos have been around quite some time.  I'm ready for a wedding in the family for a little change of pace from all the new babies  in the last couple of years. To the young parents out there, just because Rebecca is getting married and we are going to have a wedding in the family - you don't have to stop providing grand nieces and nephews to me.

6 comments:

Jody said...

Congrats Rebecca! I'm with Mary Kay, I'm ready to party!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news you shared Rebecca! Much happiness. Nancy

Debbie said...

Great news Rebecca! What color do you want your quilt to be? I would love to make you one!!!

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

yea!!!

Rebecca said...

Yea!!! I am getting married, and a quilt from Debbie!!!! :) So excited!!

Susan said...

Congratulations, Rebecca! You will be a beautiful bride. So happy for the both of you. Love, Aunt Susan