Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Shout Out to Susan Scott


I love this photo of Susan and her daughter Lilly because it epitomizes the 'wonder' of how Susan sees life. Susan has the unique gift of seeing how things might be and sharing that with others - that is why I love this photo. It shows Susan's visionary side as well as how she communicates her ideas. Susan is the director and co-founder of Leadership Studies and Programs and a good friend and mentor to me. This photo was taken as she announced to the LSP staff and students that we had enough money to move forward on a building for Leadership Studies. Happy Birthday dear friend!


Candi, Susan and I have been friends and colleagues for several years. It just seemed appropriate to post a photo of the three of us on Susan's birthday. This photo was taken last July when I still had eyebrows, but had lost the hair on my head.

No comments: