Thursday, February 5, 2009

All about Hallie

Before Nancy and I returned to Manhattan last Sunday, Lori and Hallie came out to the farm to say hi to us. Needless to say, I took a few photos of the sweet Hallie Jo. She was teaching her Daddy, Matt, how to play Bubble Breaker on my cell phone. Hallie's tutoring definitely helped Matt's scores.

Hallie and Nancy

Hallie and Nancy both react to their 'not so good' score on Bubble Breaker

Matt and Hallie - can you tell by Matt's jacket that he just came in from feeding?

Hallie was tickled by Kramer's antics

Hallie and her mom, Lori

Hallie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your arm barely goes around that dieting dog!

Mary Kay said...

Matt - I know you are the one who left the anonymous comment about Kramer's size. Because you made this comment, you are now responsible for taking care of me in my old age. You just let John off the hook.

Anonymous said...

When does that responsibility begin?

Anonymous said...

Soon, Very Soon.