Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sister Debbie

Friday, February 20, is the birthday of my sister, Debbie Brenneman. Happy Birthday dear sister, you are one of my top two favorite sisters in the whole world! That is pretty special because there are 6 billion people on earth and half of them are women. So you can consider yourself special enough to be in the top two of my list of 3 billion sisters on earth. Wow!

I know I don’t have to say this to you because you already know it, but I love you and admire you. One of my greatest joys in the last two years has been to watch you with your grand daughter Natalie. You share a special bond with her and that is evident when the two of you are together. I am sure Natalie would say that you are also one of the two best grandma’s in the world. So, once again, you are in special company out of 3 billion women. Wow!

I just want the world to know how wonderful you are! World, do you know that Debbie is an awesome, awesome, awesome person? Of course you do. Happy Birthday Debbie! Enjoy the photos from the past year. Yes, I made them black and white on purpose - no reason for it, just to be different. You can click on any photo to see it in a larger view.

Debbie and daughter Jody

Debbie with grand daughter Natalie and husband Greg

Debbie with sisters MK and Susan

Debbie with parents Velma and Casey, brother Bill, sisters Susan and MK

Debbie with aunt Joan

Debbie with Nancy, Susan, MK, and Mom

Debbie with quilters Gayle, Kathy and Anita

Debbie and grand daughter Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what can I say that would add to Mary Kay's "Happy Birthday" to Debbie. I think that I will just say ditto to all of it. Yes, Debbie, you are special to all of us. (Maybe Grandma Kaufman did know something about you!)

Have a great birthday and wonderful year!

Love, Susan

Mary Kay said...

For all of you who wonder what the Grandma Kaufman comment is about - Debbie was Grandma Kaufman's FAVORITE grand child. Debbie got everything and anything she wanted from Grandma. But, as you can see, Susan and I are both over it.