Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baby shower for Jody

Jody was the guest of honor for the baby shower on Saturday. Yes, that is her brother John in the background. Jody and Tim are expecting baby McClelland on 10-20-2010.

Jody had lots of gift opening help from Natalie, Anna, Hallie and Trent.

In this photo I caught Stacia giving her daughter Natalie a bit of advice on taking her turn.

The mother-to-be Jody

The girls (Natalie, Hallie, and Anna) took a break from helping Jody open gifts while Susan and Emily supervised.

Kelly, Susan and Lori were all smiles as Kelly read a book to the kids.

More of the book reading

The kids even helped during the clean-up portion of the event.

Anna, Hallie, Trent and Natalie hid under the piano because John was chasing them.

John and the kids

More of John and the kids

Kelly and daughter Anna

The biggest kid of all - John

John and his daughter Emily. She was worn out and needed a nap.

Stacie and daughter Natalie

After the shower we went to Debbie's house for more fun and food. Papa Greg and his grand daughter Emily.

John was horsing around with the camera so I pushed the shutter button and this is the result. I told you he is the biggest kid.

Debbie giving a little love to her grand daughter Emily.

Stacia and Emily

Natalie with that mischievous look on her face

Lilly greeted Emily with a dog kiss, I don't think Emily was too impressed.

Trent took a liking to old glory.

It seems we always end up near the corral and the horses. Greg and Natalie moved Splash to another pen so he could eat his super without the other horses stealing his food.


Natalie turned her head because she was tickled by the horse nibbling on her.

Greg and Natalie

More of Greg and Natalie

I think I took this photo AFTER Natalie ate her candy bar.

Natalie, Robyn and Trent on the porch swing

Tim and I have a little game we play when I have my camera. He tries to avoid getting his photo taken, and I try to take it.

Tim had just said goodbye to his mom, Robyn.

Then he noticed I was taking his photo, so he gave me the cap shot. I told him that when baby McClelland comes, he will have to deal with lots and lots of photo ops.

Goodbyes at the end of the day.

Avery and her mom Sharon. I took this photo a couple of days before the shower, but decided to include it in this posting. Nancy and I have spent lots of time with Avery lately.

No comments: