Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Adam

I am a day late on Adam's birthday, but it wasn't because I forgot. Nancy and I have been staying at Susan's house for the past few days and we've had internet problems. We installed a new router and things seem to be working now. So, once again Adam - happy birthday. Adam is my youngest nephew and he's 26. Yikes! It pains me to acknowledge his age because of what is means about my age. As usual, I played on befunky with Adam's picture and I could not decide on which one I like better so I just posted both of them.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hope your Birthday was great! 26 ...that isn't far from the age I think I am! How can this be!!!

Aunt Susan said...

Happy 26! When did you get to be 26? I guess I may have to push my age up a little! Hope you have a great 26th year!