Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary John and Stacia

Sorry John and Stacia, but I am posting photos of your girls instead of photos of you two. That is what happens when you have such sweet, sweet children. I couldn't resist adding a few special touches to them from my Be Funky friends.

Check out the poll on the right and guess the total number when I added the ages of John, Stacia, Natalie and Emily and then add the number of years John and Stacia have been married. No cheating!!

Natalie

Emily

3 comments:

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

Happy Anniversary John and Stacia!

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

I think I know all the numbers except the ages of John and Stacia. They are older than me.....right????

Susan Thielen said...

Congratulations, John and Stacia! You are a great couple with a cute family. Love, Aunt Susan