Thursday, October 25, 2007

Need a boost to your morale? Just spend a little time with the folks at LSP


Ben, Candi, and Todd dressed in costume
for the 'Elton John' themed October birthday party.
As organizers of the party,
they certainly set the tone for the event.



Right back at you, Ben!



Mary gave a special birthday hug to Olivia.



Wade was one of the star performers for the party.
He gave an interpretive reading of the lyrics
to Elton John's song "Circle of Life."



Molly (with the red boa) had an October birthday.
Kim said she wanted to be honored, too.



Todd sang an Elton John song to me.


Andrea said "I can sing and dance, too!"
Sue just wanted to hide behind her Foster Grants.


Wade and his daughter



Andy and his family. His birthday was on Wednesday.


Who is that woman behind the mask?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every gay bone in my body wishes I could have been there for that par-tay, Momma! Glad to hear you had a good time.

The Voice said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well! I miss you :)

Benny Boy

Unknown said...

Mary Kay- I'm so happy and relieved that you are recovering and well. Reading your blog reminds me just how much I miss you and our talks about women's basketball or leadership or whatever random topics happened to come up. You've been in my thoughts these last few months and I'm grateful you have so many wonderful people around you to help keep your spirits up. Every day, something you taught me (even if you didn't know I was watching) makes me better at supporting the students I work with. So thanks. And keep on giving 'em (cancer) hell. :-)

Anonymous said...

MK you are one of the strongest people i know. It makes me so happy that you have been able to get through all this. I hope that your treatments finish off well and cant wait to have you around the office again inquiring about my love life.

Brett B