Sunday, January 27, 2008

Photos of the Week

Since I have not posted in a week, I thought I would start by sharing a few photos of my weekend in Dorrance. We celebrated Sam's baptism on Saturday night. I have a follow-up appointment with my surgeon on Monday and will post an update after that visit.

Enjoy the family photos!

The Godfather and Godmother (Tim and Jody), parents of Sam (Joey and Kelly), Father David and big brother (Garrett) and big sister (Anna)

Kelly and Sam


Matt and his daughter Hallie - she loved playing in the box


My dad enjoyed a visit from Nancy and me - Susan was there too. She took the picture.


Because of the nice weather, Kelly was able to teach Garrett how to ride his bike with one training wheel. That is because his daddy Joey ran over the other training wheel.

Aunt Joan came to Susan's for a visit. We always have fun with her. Can you tell that by the smile on the faces of Susan, Mom and me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful and HAPPY photos--thanks for sharing this important day in your family.

Anonymous said...

Look at your awesome hair!! It's been a long time since I've seen the progress.Yippee! You look great!