Thursday, July 26, 2007

Photo of the Day - Happy Anniversary to Debbie and Greg


Happy Anniversary to my sister and brother-in-law, Debbie and Greg Brenneman! Greg is holding the joy of their lives, their grand-daughter Natalie. Debbie and Greg have been VERY good to me in so many ways throughout my life. Debbie has always been a supportive sister who has made sure I have plenty of quilts, baskets, dishes, and clothes. Whenever you see me in anything remotely fashionable, you can bet Debbie had something to do with it. (I know most of you are trying to think of a time when I wore something remotely fashionable!!) Debbie is a nurse so she also serves as the medical consultant in my family. One bit of fun I do have with Debbie is that when I call her doctor's office to talk with her, I tell the phone receptionist this is Dr. Siefers and I would like to speak with Nurse Brenneman. I always get a kick out of that one!! Greg and Debbie have a beautiful home at their farm northeast of Salina where Greg spends his spare time training horses and Debbie spends her spare time caring for the hundreds of outdoor plants. Thanks for being such a great sister and brother-in-law!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Kay: Just got news of you and your blog from Jeremy. Now as always you continue to have a positive impact on all the lives that you touch. Your positive spirit makes us all evaluate our lives and see all the things we take for granted. You have been gone from Logan a long time but trust me you have not been forgotten. You have carried your love of life, your wonderful smile, and your sense of humor with you and those things plus your family and friends will give you the courage you need at this time. Just wanted you to know we are thinking about you and praying for you.
Barb Lehning
PS: Look forward to seeing you at a BB game

Anonymous said...

Mary Kay, Barb just informed me of what is going on with you and sent me the blog addy. I just read your last couple of entry's and just as I expected you are hitting this head on. When you were here at Logan you were the most positive person I had ever met. It showed with the adults you were around and the kids you had in class or in sports. It's clear you are still the Mary Kay we all love! Keep fighting the fight and great things will happen!
Craig Snider
Logan, Ks.