Friday, September 28, 2007

More photos from the party and a belated birthday wish


Happy Birthday to Todd - a couple of days late.
I forgot to post a happy birthday shout out to Todd on Wednesday,
but better late than never!


Natalie loves her Grandpa!!
And, I think Greg just might think his granddaughter is
the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.


Aren't we a happy looking group?
Farrell, Todd, and Dana always brighten my days
whenever I see them.


I want to especially thank my Uncle Ken and Aunt LaVern
for making the trip from Wilson, Kansas, to help celebrate.


Jackie, I know the 'Thielen Beef' burgers were good,
but you could have left a few for the rest of us.


Aren't these smiles beautiful?
I think Marcelo, Gabriela, and Rebecca could make anyone feel good.


Candi and Aubrey caught-up on old times at Leadership Studies. Aubrey now lives in Hutchinson, but she was once the 'star' at Leadership Studies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there. Looks like a fabulous time! I keep looking for the surgery date on the blog. I may email you as I can't seem to find it. Love from Canada.
Adrienne
:)