Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Photo of the Day - my grand nephew Garrett and my brother-in-law Greg


Garrett and Greg decided they would hide in the back part of my car so they could go home with Nancy and me. They tried to act like they were sleeping, but both of them smiled within a few seconds of taking this picture. Garrett told me Uncle Greg is a lot of fun!! I think Garrett can get Greg to do almost anything. Anyway, this was the surprise in the back of my car when Nancy and I were leaving Dorrance after we moved Mom into her new apartment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading your reaction to your last chemo, I thought I would pass on a thought for the day that a good friend gave me:

If God has brought you to it, then He will bring you to it.

Have a great day! Rhonda

Jody McClelland said...

I think Garrett can get about anyone to do almost anything. You can bet I wouldn't clean pens for just anyone!