Monday, September 24, 2007

Photo of the Day - I'm a Dr, I can do my own surgery!

The Ta Ta to the Ta Ta's party was a fabulous experience for me. Thanks to all who made it such a fun and special evening. This is the first of many photos that I will post to share the 'ambiance' from the party.

I want to send a special 'shout out' to Ben Hopper for planning the party - he is the one responsible for the invitation, cake, games, and party favors. As you can see by this photo of Ben and Mary, we had plenty of food (and wine) for the pink-themed party.


Update on Barbara - she was released from the hospital on Thursday and is doing quite well. Barbara is staying with us as she recovers from her surgery. She was able to enjoy the party and Susan Allen was able to enjoy a little of Barbara's touch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When was Susan Allen at the party?!!! I must have missed her - but I was only about 25 minutes late!

Anyway, MK it was soooo good to see you. Thanks for letting me be a part of it all. Love, Aubrey

Anonymous said...

Aubrey, when I saw your pix - that's what I said!
We'll have to catch up soon.
MK is amazing, isn't she...... I am reading about the sucessful surgery. Love to you and your old sidekick, Amy.
And, by the way - I highly recommend Barbara's
'touch.' sa