Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mom's birthday party

Natalie, her Grandma Debbie, and Joey's horse TJ

I like this photo because of the many conversations taking place between the feed wagon and the wheat truck

My grand-niece Natalie

We celebrated Mom's birthday on July 4th even though her birthday is July 5th. Natalie could not resist dipping her fingers into Grandma's birthday cake.

Natalie's parents - John and Stacia

Dad enjoyed the day at the farm

MK, Debbie and Natalie

Joey won Natalie' heart by giving her M&M's.
Of course, grandma let her eat all the candy she wanted.

Dad and MK with John and Kevin in the background

I think Debbie spends lots of time looking at her grand-daughter Natalie

Joey spent a little time repairing the grain cart.

Mom and Pearl took a little nap after the celebration

Two grandma's and their grand-daughters

Debbie cleaned the frosting off of Natalie's face. That is Blaine in the background - he is my cousin from Colorado. We were born 6 days apart in 1960.

You can add your own caption to this photo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grandma! Sorry we couldn't make it to your party. 4th of July and harvest are my favorite times of year, so I'm disappointed to miss then! I'm glad to hear all is well in Kansas!

Love,
Jody
Munich, Germany