Sunday, May 4, 2008

All about Jody

Jody graduated with her master's degree on Saturday and, of course, I showed up for the free food. So my special shout out goes to Jody for her commitment to education - and a higher spot on the pay scale. Jody is a fifth grade teacher in Gardner, Kansas, which is on the southwest side of Kansas City. Jody has been a frequent guest on my blog - as in making many appearances in the photo section. This will be a post that is all about Jody!


Jody - the proud graduate


Jody's parents, Greg and Debbie. Did you notice that Debbie is the shortest one in her family?


What happens when three men (Greg, Tim, and Jim) hear the bells of the ice cream truck?


They buy ice cream, of course. The guys just could not refuse the temptation. Jim is Jody's father-in-law, Tim is her husband, and Greg is Jody's dad.


Not only is Jody proud of her master's degree, she is also proud of this refurbished antique. I actually forgot the name of it but I think it has to do with butter.


I took a picture of this photo of Jody because she was so cute as a baby - and she is still cute!!


No photo story of the day would be complete without a shot of the dog, Daisy. Tim is giving her a little 'de-shedding' treatment.


Some thing must be funny for Jody and Robyn, her mother-in-law, and Debbie, her mom.


Isn't life grand? I just love spending time with family and friends and sharing love. It is obvious by the smiles on our faces that we were having a good time with one another. Nancy, MK, my Mom (Velma), Susan, Debbie, and Jody

No comments: