Monday, May 19, 2008

Graduation and flowers


My friend Chris Lydick made the long walk up the stairs at Bramlage Coliseum on Saturday.


In a few years Chris will be doing this again for his PhD. Hopefully I can go to Seattle for that celebration.


My sister Debbie is responsible for the flower beauty at our house. These are just a few pots of the many that she planted.


Ok, so I am practicing closeup photography - enjoy the photos of my flowers. This is a geranium.


petunia - you can click on the photo for a larger view


Moss rose - it reminds me of my grandma Kaufman because she always had these.


marigold


petunia


I don't know what this is, but I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you are getting it!!!! Wonderful pictures of those flowers! Don't you just love to watch them grow...ok....maybe checking everyday is a bit overboard but then what else do you have to do now that school is out! Guess who?

Chris Lydick said...

Mary Kay!!! Love you so much! And yes, you and Nancy are welcome to come up ANYTIME! Most definitely, for my PhD commencement!

Anonymous said...

Mary Kay: Your photos are beautiful. Don't believe I have ever seen any more beautiful. Sorry I couldn't contact you Saturday: grdau graduated from K-State. I have enjoyed your blog so much; well, maybe "enjoyed" isn't exactly the right word. Everyone has been praying for you, I know as it seems you are very much beloved.

Bye

Godmother