Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weekend in Dorrance - well Saturday anyway


Kelly and her parents John and Jo Reilly and Kelly's son Sam


Garrett loves to wear his cowboy hat in the summer


Sweet Sam the Ham


Sam always smiles for his mom


Aunt Joan - every photo I have of you includes a bottle in your hand!


This Siefers family stone is in front of the house in Dorrance where Joey, Kelly and kids are living. I think Nancy and I might end up in this house at some time.


Garrett


Anna enjoying the day in the windy conditions


I attended my 30th high school reunion in Dorrance on Saturday night. I had 30% attendance from my class - 3 of 9. My classmate Cindy and I enjoyed telling a few stories from our high school days in her orange Vega.


Mom, Aunt Joan, Susan and I posed in front of the stone from the high school building that burned in 1983. This was the 25th reunion of the last class to graduate from Dorrance High School.


I took my Dad to his 65th class reunion in Wilson on Saturday afternoon. Dad is in the front row on the left side.

No comments: