Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday party - Thanks Mom!

Since my morning golf game was rained out, Anna and Susan served me a breakfast of cereal, kolaches, and watermelon. They also gave me a candle.

Sweet Sam

More sweet Sam

Nancy and I went golfing in the afternoon.

My own special caddie - Nancy

My mom hosted a birthday dinner in Wilson at Made from Scratch. We affectionately call it 'the scratch' - Mom eats oatmeal there every night.

Love the kids - Anna, Garrett, Hallie, Sam, and one big kid Susan. I think the rabbit ears behind me were compliments of Kelly. Can you believe she did that?

The best mom in the world. Thanks for the special party at the scratch.

Nancy

Hallie

Sam and Susan

Kelly and Joey

Garrett

Garrett, did you taste the cake?

I thought so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think those are rabbit ears. I think MK's horns are starting to show. They should be fully developed by the age of 50.